National Gun Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,

I'll be going from NY to Maryland this summer for an internship (yea, I know, both awful places for gun rights; I'm hopefully going to leave both soon after college). and am wondering what kinds of laws Maryland has against us gun owners? I have a pump-action shotgun (Remington 870 Express) that I would like to bring with me since I do not know the area (Germantown) and I would like to protect myself (despite the liberals wanting me to be helpless).

Does Maryland have any laws against me bringing my out of state gun with me for the summer? Thanks

·
Registered
109 Posts
Im not a lawyer or from Maryland, but I dont think a shotgun would be a problem. Just remember when traveling the gun must be kept separate from the ammo , gun unloaded, and I would probably get a hard carry case and lock it on the drive.

When I look at state gun laws I use this (Maryland Gun Laws - What are the Gun Laws in Maryland?) read the highlights, if there is something that stands out I then research more.

Please do your own research, do not just take this advice and think things will be okay.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts