National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just breaking Iran is lobbing ballistic rockets at US bases directly from Iran.
Multiple bases under attack right now

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Do you have a link? I’m not finding anything.

·
Aim true !
10,274 Posts
He we go. It was bound to happen after they killed the general.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don’t think that they took Trump seriously.
Time to send in the stealth bombers and cruise misslies take out all the military bases, air fields and navy bases
Then see if they can fight us with rocks.
Time for shock and awe part 2

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
i suspect our cruise missiles are a lot more accurate and powerful.......and Trump will respond while the democrats cry its Trump's fault.

I think a tough response with precise strikes will show strong leadership and a willingness to take care of business......all pro-points for a Trump re-election........

·
Registered
13,701 Posts
If they just blow stuff up, maybe just let them vent. But if people die, that will be that.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I’m surprised Iraq is not upset about Iran lobbing missles into their country. Maybe they are.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
22,273 Posts
If they just blow stuff up, maybe just let them vent.
Nope. They have a different culture over there. They only respect force, so in order to put them in their place, we need to smack them down hard.

Reactions: Fitasc Shooter

·
Registered
13,701 Posts
Trump will use a "measured" response. They blow stuff up, we blow stuff up. They kill, we kill.

·
Registered
6,130 Posts
I’m surprised Iraq is not upset about Iran lobbing missles into their country. Maybe they are.
Iranian intelligence officers have co-opted much of the Iraqi government’s cabinet, infiltrated its military leadership, and even tapped into a network of sources once run by the CIA, leaked cables have revealed.So prevalent is Iran in Iraq’s affairs that Iranian officers effectively have free rein across key institutions of state and are central to much of the country’s decision-making, according to the cables, which were passed to the Intercept and jointly published with the New York Times.The intelligence haul largely reaffirms the widely known dominant role that Tehran has played inside the borders of its neighbour, but casts new light on how its agents operate and the extent to which each prime minister and cabinet member has been vetted to ensure they are serving the Islamic Republic’s interests.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/nov/18/leaked-cables-reveal-scale-of-irans-influence-in-iraq

Tehran has tried to build influence in Iraq for well over a decade in a not-so-subtle effort to turn Iraq into a subservient vassal state, provoking deep resentment among many ordinary Iraqis. In fact, the protests were touched off by outrage at the reassignment of a
popular Iraqi counterterrorism official
who had been trying to rein in pro-Iran armed militias. And the volume of anti-Iran rhetoric is only growing; a few days ago, Iran’s consulate in the southern city of Karbala was
attacked
https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/iraq-protests-against-iran-government-corruption-are-rare-sign-hope-ncna1078746

The bottom line is that Mahdi is too weak and Iran’s proxies too strong. The prime minister has the support of no political party. He controls no voting bloc in parliament. He got his position through a negotiated compromise in which Iran and its proxies had a major hand. Although a skilled and restrained technocrat, he’s not a natural political leader capable of mobilizing latent Iraqi nationalism in defense of the country’s rapidly receding independence. But that’s what is most needed if Iraq is to have any near-term chance of resisting Suleimani’s power play.
https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/07/31/iran-backed-militias-are-in-iraq-to-stay/[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

Reactions: mini14

·
Registered
13,701 Posts
Fox news has been looping the same 5 second video of iranian launching missiles at night for an hour. And now Tucker is showing the same loop.If he thinks I'm going to sit here and watch that loop for another hours, he is mistaken.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Looks like a major fail, probably knocked out a cactus or two.
Trump will make a public statement Weds. giving further warning and show great restraint.
Iran gets to save face and think they took a retaliatory swat at the great satan and survived.
Plans will be perfected to take out most of the military if and when they do something stupid in the near future, which seems inevitable. Next time I think the gloves are off and thigs get real ugly, fast.

·
Registered
13,206 Posts
He we go. It was bound to happen after they killed the general.
You are looking at it backwards. The killing of the general was bound to happen after years of building, distributing and teaching how to make IED;s in Iraq thathave killed thousands of soldiers and civilians. For years of cyber attacks on the U.S. government, U.S. private companies and our ally countries, for funding Hezbollah which attacks Israel on a regular basis. Iran has been at war with the U.S. since 1979 and only now are we really fighting back.

Forgot to add the recent attack on our base and then going after the embassy.

Reactions: Coalcracker

·
Banned
8,370 Posts
All of this just proves that trying to force different religions and cultures together just doesn't work. Societies that are homogeneous have a LOT less issues than those that are heterogeneous - saw the same thing in public school classrooms as far as intelligence levels; these social experiments just do not work

·
Super Moderator
5,704 Posts
They should of never attacked Americas embassy. Attacking an embassy from what I understand is an act of war.

Reactions: Square target

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
22,273 Posts
Reactions: Jack Ryan
1 - 20 of 69 Posts