National Gun Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BREAKING: BLM Militant To Cop, “I Wanna Hang Him From A F**king Tree, Like He Do Us.”

So why have blacks appropriated hanging to only blacks? What about the hard working horse thieves? They deserve a shoutout. I bet more horse thieves were hung. I believe some witches were hung also. Hangin' was not just for blacks, many more whit people have been hung throughout history, I bet.

·
Registered
18,430 Posts
"BREAKING: BLM Militant To Cop........"

There's your source. Consider it and move on. It's not worth anymore of your attention.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Let's look at this statement real close, for a moment "like he do to us"???

BLM seems to totally ignore that blacks are killing blacks left and right. Over 10 times as many black killings are black on black.

I guess my question is " How do blacks kill other blacks, that makes so many more black killings acceptable ?"
Other races are obviously killing blacks in some improper manner, because when 10 times as many blacks die, at the hands of other blacks, nobody cares, those lives obviously don't matter. So it must be the method of killing blacks, which other blacks resent. Because they are obviously killing each other, in a manner which is deemed proper, by everybody.

·
Registered
101 Posts
One thing we on the right just can't get is we are not in a factual argument here. Facts do not matter. The right will go down the tubes, clinging to their facts and logic. Where is the Reagan legacy? I am not saying he ignored facts, but he laid them out in a way that grabbed people's hearts and minds.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts