National Gun Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Even though i live far away from Brady every time i hear the name i feel the urge to puke .

·
Registered
7,253 Posts
Yep, its all the guns fault!:mad2:

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
The source of the article, 'Ban forks and spoons', is a pretty interesting website. It's well-designed -- not only mechanically, but also with attention to the right points of political detail.

There's no indication of who is paying for/sponsoring this website, but there is this alleged 'true story' that appears on the site. It's not only disturbing, it's morally ambiguous. After you read that, go back and read the Brady/WalMart article. You will notice that it is also pretty ambiguous. Check out the claim: "law-abiding, gun-owning parents do not take a proper or “logical approach” to safe handling of firearms." Hm. What if their "logical approach" to firearms proves to be banning and confiscating them?

Okay, so it's a new site with basically anonymous supporters, let's take a grain of salt with this. But I'm inclined to think the gun-grabbers are behind it. After all, they have about $20 million in anti-gun money, and that buys lots of talent.

Reactions: OhNoNotaGun

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
The source of the article, 'Ban forks and spoons', is a pretty interesting website. It's well-designed -- not only mechanically, but also with attention to the right points of political detail.

There's no indication of who is paying for/sponsoring this website, but there is this alleged 'true story' that appears on the site. It's not only disturbing, it's morally ambiguous. After you read that, go back and read the Brady/WalMart article. You will notice that it is also pretty ambiguous. Check out the claim: "law-abiding, gun-owning parents do not take a proper or “logical approach” to safe handling of firearms." Hm. What if their "logical approach" to firearms proves to be banning and confiscating them?

Okay, so it's a new site with basically anonymous supporters, let's take a grain of salt with this. But I'm inclined to think the gun-grabbers are behind it. After all, they have about $20 million in anti-gun money, and that buys lots of talent.

·
Gun Cashew
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Haha, no worries, it's definitely not anti-gun. I run the site - it's just about as pro-gun/choice as you can get. Part 2 of that true story is coming soon - it's my own story as to why I first bought a firearm. One of the most life altering decisions I've made.

Which part of the Brady/Walmart article was ambiguous? I'll go back and correct/clear it up so it's better. I definitely don't want to come across as anti-gun. Hells no!

Thanks for the feedback - it made me smile. :)

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
23,414 Posts
The Brady Campaign and whatever Boobberg's group is called this week, won't let any tragedy slip by, without trying to use it to further their agenda.

Reactions: Viper123
1 - 7 of 7 Posts