National Gun Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,214 Posts
So i guess it's ok for more people to die while they are waiting minutes for someone to come decide whether or not a murderer should be shot?

·
Banned
8,370 Posts
Remember, he is not a politician but HE has a fully armed detail with him wherever he goes - even places where guns are outlawed..............

"Only for ME but not for Thee" is his motto

·
Registered
737 Posts
If Bloomberg was fixing to be victim #3, in that church, he'd be singing a different tune. Mikey would be lining up to kiss Jack Wilson's ass, then.

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
accept everyone with a Carry License as a function for "community service support"....as in part of the Texas State Guard.....not to be confused with the National Guard.........

in other words, a well regulated Militia......that has no Federal entanglements........

if bloomberg read the mission requirements for the Texas State Guard.....he would probably stroke out at the thought of a State regulated militia with no required military training and no federal control...

Reactions: LRDGCO

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Maybe is a Federal law were to be pass ( I know, I am dreaming ) where all gun laws are to be followed by all security details, including the "gun free zones", the security protected "elite" would think twice before creating new anti-gun laws

1 - 7 of 7 Posts