National Gun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Big Honkin' Daddy
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am watching my Bengals getting beat by the Falcons which is bad enough. but all those bleedin' heart libs on ESPN can talk about is how to get Michael Vick back into the NFL and trying to portray him as a victim.

Did you hear him today? "What I did was immature" :shock:

No Michael, what you did was "A FELONY"!!! :roll:

Sheesh! Gimme a break! -r-

G

·
Gunzzi said:
So I am watching my Bengals getting beat by the Falcons which is bad enough. but all those bleedin' heart libs on ESPN can talk about is how to get Michael Vick back into the NFL and trying to portray him as a victim.
I have quit watching TV all together.

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Gunzzi said:

Gunzzi - what would you think the ESPN talking heads would say. This story just helps them keep their jobs and make a ton of money. That is the one and only reason they care about Vick - what it means to them. :evil:

·
Big Honkin' Daddy
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gunny the Gun said:
Gunzzi said:
I have quit watching TV all together.
Actually, me too. The only thing I'll watch is football (hopefully not on ESPN) and the outdoor channel.

·
Big Honkin' Daddy
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
red-rider said:
Pro ball players are mostly Gantsas, what do you expect?
I know that, but for the talking heads to justify it??? :shock:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts