National Gun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every go to work and find out you read the schedule wrong and were not due in until much later or not at all?

I get up at 4:30 am get in to work by 6am and find out I don't work until 11:30 am. Someone either changed the schedule or I am having a case of the stupids! So here I sit wondering what the H.....ll happened! Funny! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

G

·
Yep. In the middle of layoffs, etc. and my being so busy I couldn't see the light of day, I scheduled a whole lot of appointments for Memorial Day. I had people chomping at the bit for me to come to their house that day.

It wasn't until I woke up that morning that I realized what I had done... screwed myself out of a day off and worked for free on top of it all.

This was about four years ago...

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
sig232 said:
Every go to work and find out you read the schedule wrong and were not due in until much later or not at all?

I get up at 4:30 am get in to work by 6am and find out I don't work until 11:30 am. Someone either changed the schedule or I am having a case of the stupids! So here I sit wondering what the H.....ll happened! Funny! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

It's called A-G-I-N-G!! :D

Just kidding! ;) That kind of thing seems to happen to me a lot lately. Maybe you just have a lot on your mind...............

·
Registered
569 Posts
Nope...been working the same schedule for the last 27 yrs... :)

·
Registered
338 Posts
I can't keep up with my glasses or anything at all and, as with you, it may probably be too much stress. The THREE most important things that I have to remember are trying to keep my wife happy, how to get back home from Wal-Mart, and always being conscious of gun safety, including keeping my finger off the trigger. My life is over as I know it if I mess up on any one of those things. :?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts