National Gun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
8,671 Posts
These stories are just as ignorant.

These are slightly different than the headline spin.

Trump relieved Democrat Washington, DC, Mayor Muriel Bowser of command of law enforcement in her city after days of failure to stop violent rioting, looting, and property destruction, including multiple fires.

Federal law enforcement deployed in force around the city after successfully moving protesters out of Lafayette Park across from the White House. President Trump made a point of restoring law and order by walking to the historic St. John’s Episcopal Church that was damaged by violence next to the White House on Sunday night after delivering a speech vowing to stop the violence.

· Registered
6,726 Posts
actually........the official academy training back in the old days was to use a 12 ga with No. 4 buck, aim into the pavement in front of protesters, and let the buck skip and spread upward into the feet and lower legs of rioters......and that probably was also why that No. 4 buck was issued at my first dept and we actually drilled on it one year that i remember......No. 4 could do double duty for riot control...

maybe depts need to return to that practice......but the bad pr would be insane and would quickly be labeled excessive force and a violation of civil rights.

Reactions: Coalcracker

· Grand Imperial Poobah
33,022 Posts
Biden is an idiot. Or maybe he never heard of the femoral artery?

· "You talkin to me?"
4,434 Posts
actually........the official academy training back in the old days was to use a 12 ga with No. 4 buck, aim into the pavement in front of protesters, and let the buck skip and spread upward into the feet and lower legs of rioters......and that probably was also why that No. 4 buck was issued at my first dept and we actually drilled on it one year that i remember......No. 4 could do double duty for riot control...

maybe depts need to return to that practice......but the bad pr would be insane and would quickly be labeled excessive force and a violation of civil rights.
another good ploy is a firetruck pumper with a water cannon atop,,, you'd be surprised how quickly a crowd will disperse when a 350 psi pump spraying water hits them.. been there... seen it happen,,, works wonders

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.