National Gun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've tried a few different gun belts, and I always end up coming back to crossbreed belts. can carry a full size pistol, two spare mags and a knife with no sag and without feeling any added weight.

one belt in particular I have been interested in is Hank's steel core belt. I don't doubt that it rivals crossbreed in terms of support having a steel core in the center, but how about for comfort?

also open to any other suggestions people may have tried that they feel is better than crossbreed.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
I'm pretty sure I have a Hank's belt and I know I have a steel core belt just not sure if it's a Hank's steel core belt. I have 2 or 3 different brands not sure I can really tell them apart. I just got nice thick gun belts for the durability and so far so good. I have one I might need to replace. It was too big, I used the last hole. I cut it down to fit the middle holes and I think I gained weight and now have to use the last hole on the other side.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm pretty sure I have a Hank's belt and I know I have a steel core belt just not sure if it's a Hank's steel core belt. I have 2 or 3 different brands not sure I can really tell them apart. I just got nice thick gun belts for the durability and so far so good. I have one I might need to replace. It was too big, I used the last hole. I cut it down to fit the middle holes and I think I gained weight and now have to use the last hole on the other side.
do you notice any less comfort with the steel core?

would be interesting to talk to someone who has worn both a hanks belt and a crossbreed belt.

·
Aim true !
12,724 Posts
I use an all leather belt from dickies. I had it for a long time. It's one piece leather. Not one of them junk 2 layer ones.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've tried a few different gun belts, and I always end up coming back to crossbreed belts. can carry a full size pistol, two spare mags and a knife with no sag and without feeling any added weight.

one belt in particular I have been interested in is Hank's steel core belt. I don't doubt that it rivals crossbreed in terms of support having a steel core in the center, but how about for comfort?

also open to any other suggestions people may have tried that they feel is better than crossbreed.
I make a really popular double layered gun belt. I have been wearing the first one I ever made for about 8 years. It really hasnt changed much in 8 years. Very strong and durable belt.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts