1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
26,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
15,520 Posts
Wait til he defines "weapons of war", it will be anything that goes bang.
Well since the invention of the gun there hasn't been a single type or design that hasn't been used in some war somewhere. "Weapons of war" is just another catch phrase like "assault rifle" used to stir up the clueless and brainless idiots on the left.
One of the main purposes of 2A was to fight a war if our government turns on us..

Reactions: Wag and GRBOU812

·
Super Moderator
15,265 Posts
Beeto doesn't have a snowball's chance in Hell of being elected Gov of Texas.

Alan

·
Registered
129 Posts
Would someone PLEASE tell this idiot there is a document signed in 1791 -- it's called the Bill of Rights and inside it under tab 2 says my guns are there to protect me from YOU so say the F away from me and my guns.

·
Super Moderator
15,265 Posts
Beeto is a Communist. You can't tell him anything. He already knows he's a Communist. He's just doing and saying what Communists do and say...

Alan

·
Keep calm & return fire!
13,519 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,265 Posts
I'm surprised he didn't cry...

Alan

·
Registered
15,918 Posts
Yea, he must not really want the job, just stupid saying that. Unless he's counting on all those illegals, but even then it's stupid. Those peopple are probably buying up guns from the cartels.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I'm of the opinion that woke left wingers shouldn't be allowed to live within U.S. borders. Also that there should be a bounty on the heads of those here now.

Reactions: GRBOU812

·
Registered
779 Posts
My experience with weapons of war are, M16’s, M4’s, machine guns, and 155 mm howitzers.
But Beto is talking about clip fed guns in general, that guy is a weirdo and can’t tell one gun from another. He is a danger to America.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Abbott's popularity has waned a bit since last winter and the horrible response of all involved in the power grid failure.
But I still think he will beat BETO if it comes down to the two of them. But i hope he does not take the win for granted, That is how you lose elections Cruz came awful close to doing just that with this moron.
BETO was up here in the DFW area this weekend spewing his crap.

·
Live Free
3,752 Posts
So let’s see, he’s telling Texans he is going to take their guns away once he’s governor. I don’t think that’s a viable path to the governor mansion.
The Texans here where I live are really unimpressed with this imbecile. In the short time I have lived here there have been a number of laws passed that are all in favor of gun ownership and the right to bear arms which makes a great majority of Texans quite happy, and now this imbecile wants to campaign on taking those rights away…🙄. Referring to him as an imbecile might be too easy on him…

I know there are folks in Austin and other bigger communities who would vote for him, but here in west Texas you won’t find many.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Wait til he defines "weapons of war", it will be anything that goes bang.
His skateboard should be taken away from him. Better yet, let him keep it. It validates the doofus he is.

Beto marries a rich girl then does all the stupid things he wants not that he's "entitled". Had he not married her, he would have a job in a taco factory.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts