National Gun Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Taurus compact .45 that I'm having trouble deep concealing. I have been using a belly band and that worked okay at first, but the gun is a little to heavy and moves around, etc. How can I securely deep conceal a gun like this. I have to wear tucked in shirts and ties most days, so holsters are out of the question.

I have looked all over the internet for a good option, but just can't seem to find one.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
I know that Galco sells a holster that is inside the waist band of your trousers, it has a belt clip that is pretty much covered and a leather attachment inside the pants on the holster that allows you to tuck in your shirt. Hard to explain but it works.:thumbsup:

It is not cheap, but its top quality. Made from Horsehide, so it handles any perspiration better than cowhide.

Its called the Ultra Deep Cover. $78

·
The 500 S&W stare...
10,304 Posts
I would take a look at the rig that Sig recommended. Its tough to conceal of fairly large gun if you are unable to dress a little for it. Maybe there is another brand of belly band that would hold better.

·
Appreciated Member
179 Posts
I have the Desantis Supertuck holster for my Glock. I also considered the Galco U.S.A. (Ultimate Second Ammendment), and the cross breed holster.

My Desantis works ok, but I am still trying to get used to wearing it. It has an adjustable cant so I can move it around and it also has the gap between the clip and the holster for tucking in your shirt.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts