National Gun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
You know, I've got some Ruger 10/22 receivers, bolts, trigger groups and several variations of barrel configurations laying around that are just begging for a project such as you ask about. So, I'm gonna follow along with your post and [email protected]@K into this also.
I didn't think about going "bullpup", but I think maybe that might be a great combo to play with. There are indeed some sites where they do that stuff, so I'm gonna instigate some information and follow along if you don't mind!
Concerns are gonna be barrel length and over-all length, but I'm thinking an 18" barrel will keep us from refraining the need to pick up liquid soap in confined conditions.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You know, I've got some Ruger 10/22 receivers, bolts, trigger groups and several variations of barrel configurations laying around that are just begging for a project such as you ask about. So, I'm gonna follow along with your post and [email protected]@K into this also.
I didn't think about going "bullpup", but I think maybe that might be a great combo to play with. There are indeed some sites where they do that stuff, so I'm gonna instigate some information and follow along if you don't mind!
Concerns are gonna be barrel length and over-all length, but I'm thinking an 18" barrel will keep us from refraining the need to pick up liquid soap in confined conditions.
I ordered the High Tower Armory kit

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
I've heard good things about their kits... Going order one for my Hi-Point 995
Ordered this tonight… should be interesting

I’ll take the knuckleguard off (it’s removabl) and add some flip-up magpul sights I already have… plus an angled foregrip

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Composite material

1 - 5 of 5 Posts