National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the Beretta ARX 100 barrel wont lock up and it shoots 5" groups at 100 yards with an aftermarket trigger and 12x scope from prone with all ammo. Please, why will Beretta not get back to me. This is the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE i have ever received. owned the rifle for a year and the company won't return my calls or email! The barrel wiggles front to back and side to side. They shipped the rifle with a roll pin missing in the rear of the rail, and they wondered why I wanted one....? The barrel contacts polymer which is why there is slop. This is a junk rifle for $2000. Please think twice before purchasing anything from Beretta, as they won't even help their customers! Please beretta contact me.:mad2:

·
AZHerper
4,706 Posts
Contact one of the service centers and ship the gun back. Have them give you an RMA (Return Material Authorization) so that they pay shipping. I'm sure that they will cooperate. If one service center can't help I'm sure that they'll direct you to one that can. They are claiming 2 to 3 week turnaround on repairs. Hope that this helps:

Beretta Service Centers

·
Registered
19,892 Posts
Don't give up on Beretta. I've had excellent Customer Service a few years ago with spare and replacement parts for of all gun, the Stampede SA. I know. That was then, this is now. But be persistent and above all "mature" in your dealings with them.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,659 Posts
Just sayin'

owned the rifle for a year
And you're just now figuring out its inaccurate?

aftermarket trigger
Who installed the trigger? Any other mods done?

barrel contacts polymer which is why there is slop
Huh? This makes no sense.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've known since day one, but it has slowly gotten worse.

It's not the trigger, no other mods, and yes, the steel feeding lips on the barrel contact the polymer insides of the upper receiver. There are also 2 other polymer spots that has worn down near the chamber.
Just sayin'

And you're just now figuring out its inaccurate?

Who installed the trigger? Any other mods done?

Huh? This makes no sense.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's not the trigger, no other mods, and yes, the steel feeding lips on the barrel contact the polymer insides of the upper receiver. There are also 2 other polymer spots that has worn down near the chamber.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you everybody. This is my first time using forums and hope I'm doing it right. Left a message at berettas gunsmithing center. I contacted one before but they were in California and they don't do the ARX cause of the laws. So far nobody has heard of a loose barrel, so hopefully this is RARE, but either way they won't email me back. Even when I called a year ago they couldn't help with my barrel issue. They almost seemed hesitant to give me the roll pin the left out of the rear of my rail. Did I mention the rail still wiggles? I'd rather have an FN scar by far so far.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
#103 gets super hot ofcourse and rides away at the inside of poly receiver. #17, the rear roll pin is what I had to order because they left it off the rifle

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
You bought this rifle a year ago and paid $2,000 for it?
Since when has an after market trigger been made for the ARX 100?

·
Jesus Saves
8,130 Posts
Let me get this right. You paid 2k for a gun a year ago and it had a roll pin missing and the barrel is loose - and nothing has been done about it? You continue to use it, change the trigger out and complain - over a year later that no one is helping?

Sorry, but something is not sitting right with this story. Explain to me, what am I missing here?

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Let me get this right. You paid 2k for a gun a year ago and it had a roll pin missing and the barrel is loose - and nothing has been done about it? You continue to use it, change the trigger out and complain - over a year later that no one is helping?

Sorry, but something is not sitting right with this story. Explain to me, what am I missing here?
Thats is what I was thinking too. I'm calling Bullsh** on this story.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,659 Posts
I'm not ready to call BS but something is off.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'll tell you what's bull. your support and Beretta's support. Their BARREL SUPPORT! hot steel and plastic don't match. does that make sense to you?

1 - 20 of 114 Posts