National Gun Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Oh, sorry, you already came in, dumped your suitcase on the floor and started selling stuff.

Please read the rules. If you'd like to be a sponsor, fine. Contact the Admin or the Owner. If you come here like a seagull, you'll find out how well a 12 ga works on those pests.

Y'all come back, now, y'hear!

·
Texas Legal Gunslinger
3,531 Posts
See e.g. Sturdy Gun Safe Mfg.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
See e.g. Sturdy Gun Safe Mfg.
Yeah, that was the first thing I thought. Just need a few photos of her in Daisy Dukes holding (or doing something with) the magazines...

...Oh, and telling the rest of us how our magazines suck 'cause we didn't buy them from her daddy.

·
Texas Legal Gunslinger
3,531 Posts
who's her daddy?

:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
whoah, you do not need to be nasty ....i am a very young and a new member...i have never joined a forum before and i didnt mean any harm i was just just trying to spread the word because i was very excited about the new product...please do not be so mean there is no reason for that

Welcome to the forum. Oh, sorry, you already came in, dumped your suitcase on the floor and started selling stuff.

Please read the rules. If you'd like to be a sponsor, fine. Contact the Admin or the Owner. If you come here like a seagull, you'll find out how well a 12 ga works on those pests.

Y'all come back, now, y'hear!

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Not trying to be mean. We've had a series of folks we call "Seagull Sellers". They come in, poop all over the place, and fly off. We welcome new members as individuals, not salespeople. Once established, your fellow members really do want to know if you can provide a decent product at a fair price. Aside from that, businesses that only care to advertise can join the ranks of our proud sponsors.

It's not personal, Ms. Berettababe, it's business. This forum doesn't run itself. Our sponsors help it to do so. The members help by clicking on their ads.

·
Texas Legal Gunslinger
3,531 Posts
No offense intended. We were analogizing the situation to the previously mentioned member who advertised her product on the forum without becoming a sponsor.

·
Texas Legal Gunslinger
3,531 Posts
Ah. I see. You're not advertising. You're excited. Gotcha. Apologies.

If I could find an emoticon with a foot in its mouth, it would be posted here.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
and i do find those few comments before offensive to women and that was not necessary
Yes ma'm. This is a very chauvinistic forum. Just ask Gonbalistik, SheNine, or Paramour.

...and your screen name is what...Beretta babe?

·
Texas Legal Gunslinger
3,531 Posts
Where is Ms. Paramour? Haven't seen her post in a while.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
Yeah, that was the first thing I thought. Just need a few photos of her in Daisy Dukes holding (or doing something with) the magazines...

...Oh, and telling the rest of us how our magazines suck 'cause we didn't buy them from her daddy.

LMAO!!! Yessir, tell it like it is......... :lol:

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,659 Posts
This is something I posted on another board several years ago. It may fit here.

"Who owns the site? Travis does. When you enter the site you are walking into his living room. The door is open, you are invited. He doesn't ask that you wear your best "Sunday go to meeting" clothes. He doesn't even ask that you bathe before you come in. I don't think that it bothers him much if you fart and scratch, some. All you have to do is not act like a jerk. So don't. After all, it is his living room."

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Sounds right to me. Mr. T needs to find a way to fit it into our little philosophy statement at the top of the page.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts