National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So for my broke self, I have been getting very lucky with ammo prices. (Well as good as it can get now) but in the past week or so I have picked up 3 boxes of 9mm for less than 30 a box not including shipping. Shipping was almost equal so that’s not a win but hey take it where I can get it.

·
Aim true !
11,375 Posts
100 count box? Or 50?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Not too proud of the price, but got 8 boxes (100 in each) Herters 9mm 115 for 27 a box. Stocks me up for awhile.

·
Super Moderator
14,530 Posts
See, I went a whole different direction from reading the thread subject....

Alan

Reactions: deputy and Ziggidy

·
Registered
100 Posts
I was able to get 17 boxes of 50 ct. 9mm Norma 115 gr FMJ for $24 1st order, $23 the next one, received the 1st, waiting on 2nd. I see the same now from other sellers at $39 ea. Steady increases since election.

·
Ruler of Ramnation
1,007 Posts
9mm should be $20 per hundred and not a penny more.
Don't know where you children come up with being proud (or "lucky") to be paying $24+ for 50 rounds let alone shipping?
Everyone should be boycotting ammo at these stupid prices. If you're paying that, you're just screwing everyone in the long run. You're also making the current market. I guess you kids never got a decent education. I realize the public school system at the point of communist indoctrination.
Too bad really. Pathetic.
Heck, why don't you kids go on undermining the country? Go buy up all the toilet paper within a 50 mile radius just for kicks why don't you?
And you all talk so proud and brag. That's what gets me. Brag about stupid **** and how genius you are paying $30 for 50 rounds of 9mm FMJ.
Tell me more about the decline of civilization and the decay of human DNA

·
Registered
75 Posts
Rod -- You know, with the amount of posts you have, you should realize that just because you have one, you don't need to be one.

·
Registered
75 Posts
So you DON'T have one do you smart ass. I remember another forum where there was a wize ass who talked down and bad to and about others -- he probably didn't have one either. And you'd choke on it.

As far as your join date, it seems you joined 16 years AFTER I retired from active duty -- 24+ years. So you must be just another young punk who thinks -- sorry, don't think.

·
Aim true !
11,375 Posts
Please stop arguing guys. Before you 2 end up in banned camp.

·
Aim true !
11,375 Posts
Yeah the young-ens can be a PITA. 😁

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey, all we wanted to do was exchange experiences shopping for scarce ammo. Some of us are doing a little better finding it at better market prices, and someone saving a couple bucks off each box may help somebody do it as well.

·
Aim true !
11,375 Posts
I went on a brass round up this morning. Found 1 9mm casing. An older one that has been weathered. Plenty of 22 lr laying around.

·
Aim true !
11,375 Posts
Brass must be scarce too. I just sold 2600 pieces of 9mm. In less than 5 mins.

·
Super Moderator
14,530 Posts
I bet you never thought it would end up like it did!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, I didn't... But, I growing tired of logging on and finding a bunch of girl fights going on. I have not yet educated myself on how to do a temporary ban so the only one I know (or care to know) is the permanent ban and clean. I'm getting an itchy hammer hand with all this petty squabbling.

Alan

·
Registered
155 Posts
I just bought 500 30 Carbine cases to load and 300 7.92x57 cartridges to pull the bullets for reloading, since they're actual .318 Spitzer bullets. At 25 cents per piece for the brass and 50 cents per cartridge, the price was right. No shipping as they were local.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Brass must be scarce too. I just sold 2600 pieces of 9mm. In less than 5 mins.
I've probably got twice that amount in storage. I'll probably bite the bullet and buy a 5,000 case of primers so that I can load them. Got plenty of powder for them. I've got enough sources for bullets that I should be able to round up 5,000 of them.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts