National Gun Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a BSA RGB scope (Huntsman Illuminated RGB Sight - HMRGBD30CP), and here's the manufacturer web page for it:

Huntsman Illuminated Red Dot Sight | BSA Optics

But I have mislaid my manual and like a nitwit I forgot to turn the scope off the last time I had it out on the range. Naturally, the battery is now dead. My question is, does anyone know how to replace the battery in this scope? I don't see any obvious access port or place where the battery is kept. I suspect it is kept in the rotary switch that selects which color dot and intensity, but I am afraid to apply much force to the knob to check it out. I might damage it!

Oh, and by the way, the BSA website does not have downloadable manuals (coming soon, they say). Or I wouldn't have to ask! :lol:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that, and Duh! It's now clear to me that it should have been obvious how to open the battery compartment.

This does some damage to my reputation of being at least as sharp as most other knives in the drawer. :)

·
Registered
812 Posts
Thanks for that, and Duh! It's now clear to me that it should have been obvious how to open the battery compartment.

This does some damage to my reputation of being at least as sharp as most other knives in the drawer. :)
Nah we all get brain burps it is human nature.

Glad it helped out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts