National Gun Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Big Gun Enthusiast
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just figured I'd throw this out there becuase especially for me in Maryland its hard to find a one stop shop for my reloading needs. I was up at Bass Pro the other day asking about primers and apparently come August 1st they're going to have two full isles of nothing but reloading supplies and equipment. Powder, primes, brass, bullets, everything. Not too sure if its just the one here near me or a nationwide thing, but it is probably going to be wide spread.

·
Texas Legal Gunslinger
3,531 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up! Hopefully it's nationwide!

·
Dong Tam, RSVN '69/'70
3,428 Posts
the BP in Orlando already has 2 full rows + of reloading supplies... Presses, dies, powder measures, measuring tools, powder, bullets, primers, manuals, you name it. They also have a black powder section...

They still sell out just about as soon as they put the stuff on the shelves.....

BPO is one of their biggest stores, I have been told (200,000 sq ft), and they have a huge hunting/gun/bow department. Maybe it was a test store for reloading stuff? If it was it was a success!

Don

·
Registered
137 Posts
you guys talkin about bass pro shops? outdoor world?

Theres one down here in hollywood florida but their reloading isles are almost clean. The guy did mention they will restock soon, could this be the same scenario you are talking about?

G

·
Even at the Big Daddy store in Springfield they only have two isles and a OK selection. The prices are fair.....

When in to get primers and they are limiting them to (2) 100qty boxes per customer.

·
Big Gun Enthusiast
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you guys talkin about bass pro shops? outdoor world?

Theres one down here in hollywood florida but their reloading isles are almost clean. The guy did mention they will restock soon, could this be the same scenario you are talking about?
The one near me says Outdoor World outside and bass pro shops inside so I don't know. Never really knew the diferrence haha.

·
Gun Nut
1,599 Posts
I called mine recently to see if they would be getting a good shipment of reloading supplies. They told me they have heard that they will be. They are not for certain it will happen and not sure when. I will keep in touch with them now and then that way if they do get it in, I can bee line it down there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts