National Gun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a reminder that if you have a Glock model in either 357 sig or 40 cal and want to buy the drop in additional caliber, spend your hard earned money on a match barrel from LoneWolf, Jarvis or any of the other after market companies. Avoid the Glock barrel since you will have the restriction of not being able to safely use lead reloads.

LoneWolf sells them cheaper than Glock and its match quality SS. I am sure you know that 357 sig and 40 cal barrels will work in either models and the magazines are all 40 caliber.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
I have a chance to pickup a Glock 23 from a guy I know. In fact I did a trigger pull job on this gun for him a year or so ago. Once of the reasons that I will buy it is based on the barrels I can put in there. In fact, I have a metal lathe and was looking at a 10mm barrel. It would need a little knocked of the muzzle end to keep it some what flush at the business end. I can also run 9mm, 40 and 357 Sig barrels in the 23.

FWIW, I have a 1911 that has two barrels, one in 45 ACP and the other in 400 Corbon. One of my Beretta 92FS's is the two slide/barrel combo sets. Add a 357 Sig barrel to the kit, so it is now three guns in one.

Just too much fun!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts