·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Payback for the embassy?

·
Registered
13,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He might talk and implicate obama.......got to get rid of him......my conspiracy theory

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
This could be a big game changer in the ME.
This guy was one of the top 3 in Iranian government.
Retaliation from Iran is a certainty.
I did not expect this gutsy move from Trump.
I pray it goes our way.
Keep a weather eye out for a lot of increased acts of terrorism.
Keep your powder dry.
Pray hard for our warriors who will most certainly be in harms way

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,927 Posts
I'm sure this action was not undertaken lightly nor with the belief it will be a one-and-done.

The USA has been overly patient with Iran for too long. Iran has been killing US citizens, directly and through proxies, since Carter was President. Iran (and George Soros) is the leading funder of terror in the world today. Its past time we had a leader who, when hit, hits back. Iran would be wise to realize this is not the O-Hole they're dealing with.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
22,269 Posts
https://www.foxnews.com/world/adam-schiff-says-americans-dont-want-war-with-iran-after-airstrike-that-killed-iranian-general

“Tonight’s airstrike risks provoking further dangerous escalation of violence," Pelosi said in a statement. "America - and the world - cannot afford to have tensions escalate to the point of no return."

She added that the strike was undertaken without consultation with Congress. "Congress must be immediately briefed on this serious situation and on the next steps under consideration by the Administration," she said.
Pelosi wasn't notified of the attack. :laughing: If she wants to be notified, President Trump should send her a newspaper!. :lol:

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
What are they going to do now that they are not already doing?
#1 state sponsor of terrorism in the world
Lobbing rockets at neighbor nations
Involved in the Syrian Civil war
Biggest supplier of IED's which kill and maim our warriors.
They do not want a shooting war with a commander in chief who will take the leash off our military.
They are not as "bad ass" as like like the world to think. They were fighting Iraq for decades to a standoff.
We beat Saddam's army in a few days. Iran would be devastated and they know it.
More terrorism, sure, but we already got that.
Keep your powder dry.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
https://www.foxnews.com/world/adam-schiff-says-americans-dont-want-war-with-iran-after-airstrike-that-killed-iranian-general

Pelosi wasn't notified of the attack. :laughing: If she wants to be notified, President Trump should send her a newspaper!. :lol:
The congress could not keep a secret if they tried. Trump is right to keep those politicians out of the loop.
All they care about is getting the white house back. They do not have the six of our warriors.
If she want to see whats happening, she can watch it on the news.

·
Registered
13,199 Posts
It's almost comical watching dems trying to condemn the killing of a terrorist responsible for killing Americans and many others throughout the Middle East.

Reactions: Stevejet

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
22,269 Posts
Next time, President Trump should send these Iran-lovin' liberals to Tehran, to "negotiate", when launch the missiles.

Reactions: friendof2nd

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
If you look deeply into this you will find that this guy was staging himself to be the next Sadam which would have been very bad for the whole region.

·
Registered
731 Posts
"Major escalation" ?
OH, what's Iran going to do, behead every American they can get their hands on ?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts