National Gun Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
54,923 Posts
Oh... so if a person owns 100 roosters they are probably committing a crime? Since when does owing a 100 roosters (and having them all killed before there is a trial and on the suspicion of illegal activity), constitute any sort of crime or call for this kind of 'police' action? In the old America, people had a right to their property and were presumed innocent until proven guilty by a jury of their peers.

It might make for 'good' TV but seems to be one more step toward the end of Constitutionally guranteed freedoms in my country.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
first I have watched his movies but after the first couple the plot is always the same and you can predict the out come in the first 15min - second I have no problem with him being a Sheriffs Posse but to be making money at it disturbs me Last I am not happy about the bad guy winning and if he does it will be because of some big headed has been actor - I do believe there was a right way and a wrong way to have done this - this was with out a doubt the wrong way - JMHO

·
It's Just My 2¢
5,118 Posts
So you need a tank for chickens now? Maybe they were atomic mutant chickens.

I wonder what kind of "beloved family pet" it was? Maybe it was "playing" with one of the officers by hanging off his forearm.
I once heard a joke about a cross between a wiener dog and a crocodile.

·
that guy
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’m not ready to say bad guy quite yet. I agree with popeye, this is not cause for a tank raid and a puppy shooting. Let the man be.

Also, Animal cruelty cannot be stopped by shooting puppies lol.

But snafu is right. His movies are horrible! And the sheriff could have handled this in a much better, yet less ratings friendly way

1 - 5 of 5 Posts