National Gun Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I can say is wow what a unbelievable seven days of shooting for me and my teammates!

During the mid-range individual portion 300/500/600yrds I ended up 8th place overall.... Team McMillan ended up second overall for mid-range team portion.

Mid-range team awards.

Very proud of these guys and thankful to call them friends...Two (washed up) Marine grunts...One (washed up) Army Ranger...Two pilots (current) and one civilian. (not in that order)

The long range portion kicked on off Thursday in the rain....for whatever reason it didn't effect my gun whatsoever I shot a new 1000yrd national record with a score of 200-22x....for those that don't follow Fclass that is 22 consecutive shots in a five inch circle at 1000yrds...the previous record was 200-17x.

My target.

My score card.

For long range team we won the Skip Talbot trophy which is a stand alone one day match. Over all we finished fourth after some arguing and screw ups on wind calls that should have never happened lol.

Skip Talbot trophy.

·
Aim true !
11,323 Posts
Totally awesome! Congrats to you and the team. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Rivervalley0311

·
Super Moderator
14,529 Posts
Pard, I'm sure glad you're on our side. Outstanding work.

Alan

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Congrats on the great shooting to you and your team! That's some serious looking rig there too. Can you share what it is?

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,521 Posts
Congrats :thumbsup:

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
54,575 Posts
Out-flippin'-standing!!

Congratulations.

Now, try it with a black powder rifle using open sights. :biggrin5:

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats on the great shooting to you and your team! That's some serious looking rig there too. Can you share what it is?
ST the stock is a McMillan Kestros ZR with the RAD system...Action is a Kelbly Fclass Panda...Scope is a Nightforce Competition 15x55x52...trigger is a Bix and Andy set at 2oz.... Barrel is a Bartlein barrel 32" 1-9twist chambered in 284 Shehane....whole rig weighs right at 22lbs....not a deer rifle for sure lol.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Who knew we had a celebrety in our midst, Congrats!

·
Super Moderator
14,529 Posts
Yesssssss, Sticky Status! Whare it orta be.

Alan

·
Super Moderator
11,514 Posts
That is truly awesome! Congrats, man!

--Wag--

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
ST the stock is a McMillan Kestros ZR with the RAD system...Action is a Kelbly Fclass Panda...Scope is a Nightforce Competition 15x55x52...trigger is a Bix and Andy set at 2oz.... Barrel is a Bartlein barrel 32" 1-9twist chambered in 284 Shehane....whole rig weighs right at 22lbs....not a deer rifle for sure lol.
Well that's all greek to me! I've heard of McMillian stocks and of course nightforce scopes but the rest of the high tech shootin gear is out of my league by a long shot......apparently 1000yd shots.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts