National Gun Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone has experience with ATI 6 position stocks???? I would like to get one down the road but am not sure about the quality. Are they pretty solid well built stocks???

-Derek

G

·
0 Posts
xjedix said:
Just curious if anyone has experience with ATI 6 position stocks???? I would like to get one down the road but am not sure about the quality. Are they pretty solid well built stocks???

-Derek
They are well built but tend to be uncomfortable and is not sholder friendly without a recoil pad.
I have one on my mossberg 500 with a 20'' barrel. The 18 1/2 barrel shot 6'' high with Ati six position stock , but once I put the longer barrel on it, it brought the shots.

L

·
0 Posts
id get the knoxx stock. i personally dont like a pistol grip on a shotgun. comes from shooting skeet and trap for years so im kind used to the interface

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
leeindy said:
id get the knoxx stock. i personally dont like a pistol grip on a shotgun. comes from shooting skeet and trap for years so im kind used to the interface
I am looking to get a pistol grip stock simply because it will be my tactical shotgun. With a 6 position pistol grip stock I assume it will give a similar feel to an AR15. That and if you have a tactical shotgun you gotta have a tacti-cool appearance. ;) I have two other shotguns with normal stocks that are for hunting and trap.

-Derek

1 - 5 of 5 Posts