National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
19,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Breaking on FOX News shows a black SUV driving around INSIDE a mall in Shaumburg, Illinois. The driver is now in custody. "Assault SUV's"? Where and when does it end? How long o'lord, how long.........?

·
Registered
15,187 Posts
Yea, sheppard smith, thought he had a winner. Cut the chat with Seth Shostak with BREAKING news, a vehicle has driven into a mall. You could tell he was just itching to get his 3 hours on tv talking about the mayhem. Can't stand that guy. But then they show a video of an SUV carefully driving around the display stands, and knocked one down. smith says there is obviously destruction. Just itching for a horror story.

·
Registered
19,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How often do you see SUV's driving around inside of shopping malls? Smith was just reporting a "breaking news" event.

·
Banned
1,113 Posts

·
Registered
19,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A store owner claimed during an interview that he heard "gunshots" amid the "noise". How conditioned we have become.

·
Registered
19,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Shepard Smith is the closest thing you and I can get to "almost just news reporting" on FOX News. Even Brett Baer has but half of his program dedicated to actual news. Everything else is "opinion" with Jesse Waters, Dana Perino and Greg Gutfield as the dedicated "infotainment anchors".

·
Registered
15,187 Posts
Well, we deserve a channel too, the democrats have all the rest. I like Dana, Martha, Sandra, most of the ladies, it's good entertainment.

·
AZHerper
4,724 Posts
Yea, sheppard smith, thought he had a winner. Cut the chat with Seth Shostak with BREAKING news, a vehicle has driven into a mall. You could tell he was just itching to get his 3 hours on tv talking about the mayhem. Can't stand that guy. But then they show a video of an SUV carefully driving around the display stands, and knocked one down. smith says there is obviously destruction. Just itching for a horror story.
I had a friend in Texas who referred to Shep Smith as "that varmint". I think that he was right!

·
Registered
15,187 Posts
When they have a real incident, they put him on for hours and hours preempting everything else. So he probably thought he had a full day on air and got all excited.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
How often do you see SUV's driving around inside of shopping malls? Smith was just reporting a "breaking news" event.
When a car dealer drives a model of the vehicle for showing purposes. Obviously, this is done when the mall is closed to the public.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Automobiles, an unenumerated right, kill over 30000 per year, far more than guns, which are an explicitly protected right.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts