A member from Latvia?

·
Registered
14,608 Posts
Which one is the assault rifle?

·
It's Just My 2¢
5,118 Posts
Perhaps they are having a hard time with English?

·
Registered
317 Posts
I wonder if the French call them assault rifles or defense rifles... Since they don't do much in the way of assaults.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I always ask liberals if they know what AR stands for. I've never received the correct answer.

Sent from the Fortress of Solitude.

·
Registered
14,608 Posts
I always ask liberals if they know what AR stands for. I've never received the correct answer.

Do you get automatic rifle as well?

·
It's Just My 2¢
5,118 Posts
How about Armalite Rifle

Reactions: Kobs

·
Registered
14,608 Posts

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
'Assault Rifle' is for left-wing cranks etc. Now we're supposed to say, 'Modern Sporting Rifles' (MSR)? That sounds like a semiauto .308 is maybe in the same category as Nerf guns. Well sure, the term 'MSR' is supposed to make Liberals think maybe guns are fun and good, but who cares? It's a useless effort anyhow. I much prefer the term 'Civilian Battle Rifle' (CBR), it's far more within the history, intent, and meaning of the Second Amendment.

·
Registered
14,608 Posts
How about we call them SARTMLSC.....Semi auto rifles that make liberals skin crawl?

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
GregM I never have received that answer. I always get assault rifle or automatic rifle which does crack me up the most. So many believe they are just like the rifles our troops carry.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts