National Gun Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Creating a separate forum on this board simply because a new member who has, in a different thread on this board, admitted to committing a felony wants one is a bad idea.

This snippy little nutjob doesn't realize how close he is to having his posting privileges revoked.
You said i committed a felony, when i did not turn in the firearms licensing form yet. So how did i commit a felony? Nobody pays attention in this world people are just stupid.

Edit: i have to turn it in sometime next week, i couldn't turn it in today, because the form can not be hand written.

·
Super Moderator
11,355 Posts
Creating a separate forum on this board simply because a new member who has, in a different thread on this board, admitted to committing a felony wants one is a bad idea.

This snippy little nutjob doesn't realize how close he is to having his posting privileges revoked.
Gotta agree with you on this on, Popeye.

If a forum member with a ton of worthwhile posts and a long history of contributions were to suggest a new forum, I'd be all for it but a newbie?

As to the merits of the forum suggested, I'm not a fan.

--Wag--

Reactions: Coalcracker

·
Registered
857 Posts
No...

If a member who hasn't blatantly lied and tried to cover it up and lied again and then admitted to have committed a felony and is actively seeking advice about firearms,
They would have been supported already in their posts.

This is not the case and any support of the OP at all given the information provided by the OP would be simply careless.

·
Super Moderator
14,226 Posts
Does this mean we're not getting the armed security guard forum?

Alan

·
Administrator
399 Posts
Alright, so what I'm seeing this as a no?
Can I now close this thread?

Ed

·
Super Moderator
11,355 Posts
It's a no. I'll close it.

--Wag--

Reactions: gunzilla

·
Super Moderator
14,226 Posts
No, it's a "!NO!"