National Gun Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Léitheoir
149 Posts
Sad. But there's always someone who will fall for it.

As help is often readily available, I wish for them not to receive help, but rather to be receptive to it.

:(

·
Aim true !
9,816 Posts
This post reminded me of a news report.

Awhile back on the local news. They said if you buy cocaine in Hazleton Pa. Be cautions some is laced with drano.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,718 Posts
They can lace all that crap with a lethal amount of rat poison for all I care.

Reactions: Coalcracker

·
Registered
220 Posts
Many years ago I was having a discussion with a local LEO. I brought up the subject of meth by asking him what the recovery rate is for a person addicted to the drug was? With a sideways look on his face he asked me why I wanted to know? I lied to him and told him that I had personally tried it many years prior. I went on to tell him that I just didn't see the draw to its effects. He then told me that the average recovery rate was 2%. I was appalled that it was such a low number. I asked him if that included incarcerated addicts. He laughed and informed me that an inmate can get anything they want while in prison. Am I that monumentally naive that I believe that a person could be that incapable to stop using (any type of drug) simply by telling themselves that enough is enough? Iv'e probably said too much but my belief is that being an addict is NOT a sickness ie. Free narcan .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts