National Gun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I go to the range I usually take about 3-4 people with me everytime. I do this for a couple reasons. It can be WAY more fun. You get to swap guns. One of the main reasons is that I like to support the guy that owns the range. Tough times come and I always try to help.

Does anybody enjoy going by themselves?

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
I do sometimes. It allows me to sit down and spend time dialing in the sights on my guns. I belong to a card lock gun club, indoor range, and I can go in sit down and just have fun putting the bullets in the center of the target.

I also like to take other people once in a while. Sometimes we just go to the woods and shoot up some cans and paper targets.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
when im practicing for a major match i go alone. but generally my buddys will meet me there. all my friends are fairly serious competitors.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My pistol range is my back yard. My rifle range is my friends ranch. He has a 20 acre section of fresh clear cut that is perfect. I am welcome to shoot by myself or he is always ready to grab his rifle and join in if he's not busy with the horses. The neat part is that he built a gazebo next to his pool that overlooks the clear cut. It has a wide ledge suitable for a sandbag and there is a ceiling fan to keep the bugs off. I always like to be alone when I sight in. Otherwise I like to have friends. When the guns and ammo are put away we can enjoy a cold beer together.
I never mix guns and alcohol. :-B-:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.