National Gun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 2001 Mercury Grand Marquis that I can't afford the payments on. $8500 is both the blue-book value and my asking price. If you want the aftermarket sound system, it'll cost $9000 because it's a $500 sound system. I'm willing to deliver to any location between the Rockies and the Appilachians, as long as the buyer pays for either plane or train fare to Minneapolis/St. Paul.

G

·
What kinda sound system cost $500 but is being sold at $9000? You must have one of those jackhammer subs in there.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Xd4life said:
What kinda sound system cost $500 but is being sold at $9000? You must have one of those jackhammer subs in there.

Nope. $9000 for the whole car with the sound system. Top of the line Alpine speakers and a very expensive Clarion Pro Audio deck. I'll put the original sound system back in it for nothing if the buyer doesn't want the aftermarket.

The car is a burgandy/chestnut color with a tan leather interior, performance and handling packages, full length dual exhaust, 4.6L V8, 4 speed auto tranny, rear wheel drive with newer tires and an unused full-size spare. No dents or rust, only minor scratches from normal driving.

52,600 miles. I'll even have an oil change done on it before I sell it.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Zulu7 said:
Xd4life said:

Nope. $9000 for the whole car with the sound system. Top of the line Alpine speakers and a very expensive Clarion Pro Audio deck. I'll put the original sound system back in it for nothing if the buyer doesn't want the aftermarket.

The car is a burgandy/chestnut color with a tan leather interior, performance and handling packages, full length dual exhaust, 4.6L V8, 4 speed auto tranny, rear wheel drive with newer tires and an unused full-size spare. No dents or rust, only minor scratches from normal driving.

It does sound like a very nice car.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
sig232 said:
Zulu7 said:
Xd4life said:

It does sound like a very nice car.
You need to put up some pictures for everyone to see!
What is a nice young boy like you doing with an old mans car like that? Trying to attract some of those older women into the back seat!! Shame! :twisted:

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
sig232 said:
What is a nice young boy like you doing with an old mans car like that? Trying to attract some of those older women into the back seat!! Shame! :twisted:
And he's so good looking! Scandalous, I tell you.................. :twisted:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts