National Gun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've asked a few other people about this gun, and, i cant find any reliable information.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Saw one at a gun show. Owner wanted $500. Walked on by. Real cute but not that cute.
Don't remember the cal or mfg.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whompuss said:
Saw one at a gun show. Owner wanted $500. Walked on by. Real cute but not that cute.
Don't remember the cal or mfg.
Damn. $500 for that? I'm guessing it wouldn't be any more than $50 to make one.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Called the "Downsizer". Mfgr is pretttty proud of 'em at almost $500 each. Hell, the WWII "Liberator" looked the same and cost the gov't about $4.00!

One thing I'm curious about is that they are sold in .45 ACP and .357 Mag. That photo shows what looks like 9mm next to it. Hmmm...???

Here you go: http://members.aol.com/wsp45/

·
Angry Citizen
1,521 Posts
Wait a second. 45 ACP in that tiny thing? My wrist hurts just thinking about it.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Cake said:
Wait a second. 45 ACP in that tiny thing? My wrist hurts just thinking about it.
Roger that! The first time I saw it, I had a vision of a trainer wrapping a boxer's hands before putting the gloves on.

I mentioned in another thread, a while ago, that a .44 Magnum Derringer I sold had come with a warning: "Firing over 6 shots in one day with this gun may cause damage to the shooter's hand, up to and including breakage of bones".

I wonder whether this $500.00 toy comes with such a warning?

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Website says it is. I would think once would be enough. ('least for me!)

·
Ruler of Ramnation
1,013 Posts
Nice looking little piece of work there. For five bills---I think not, but maybe for one!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts