National Gun Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have experience with National Surplus Buy My Mags company?

I placed an order with them.They confirmed the order ,then a week later sent an email stating order cancelled!

I replied the email requesting why Cancelled.But no reply.No tel# to call.

Thanks,
Clamhoe

·
Super Moderator
5,945 Posts
Nope, I buy my magazines from known online retailers. Did you buy from them before?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought two 15 round mags for my Henry AR7 at $63.00 clams. They fit but don't lock in mag well when seated. I will say they arrived fast. If you go to the website under contact, there's no place listed to email or send. They even said they have no phone. The address comes back to a Condo in Las Vegas.
Check this link out. If you can locate a way to email, please advise. Thanks...LoL, my luck BLOWS!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought two 15 round mags for my Henry AR7 at $63.00 clams. They fit but don't loc in mag well when seated. I will say they arrived fast. If you go to the website under contact, there's no place listed to email or send. They even said they have no phone. The address comes back to a Condo in Las Vegas.
Check this link out. If you can locate a way to email, please advise. Thanks...LoL, my luck BLOWS!

only email I found is [email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
I purchased two mags for my HK 45. The wrong size mags were sent. I immediately tried contacting them with about 6 emails to no avail. They have never responded and they have no phone number. Within 3 days of failed attempts to make contact, I returned the mags at my expense and asked for the correct order or to credit my account. I have still heard nothing and have not received a credit to my account. I have continued a period email campaign to get my money returned or the correct mags. Still no response after 6 weeks. This company sucks. My new rule of on line ordering is if they don't list a phone number or answer a phone, DON"T BUY FROM THAT VENDOR. There are plenty of reputable companies to choose from. National Surplus Buy My mags is not one of them.

·
Super Moderator
15,265 Posts
Well, one thing, it seems History keeps repeating itself....

Alan

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought two 15 round mags for my Henry AR7 at $63.00 clams. They fit but don't lock in mag well when seated. I will say they arrived fast. If you go to the website under contact, there's no place listed to email or send. They even said they have no phone. The address comes back to a Condo in Las Vegas.

Same thing just happened to me. This company is a scam, They make it impossible to contact them. He is obviously ordering this stuff as the middle man from unrepeatable companies and staying under the radar. He will be found. Not that hard to find who owns a company. What goes around comes around.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I purchased two mags for my HK 45. The wrong size mags were sent. I immediately tried contacting them with about 6 emails to no avail. They have never responded and they have no phone number. Within 3 days of failed attempts to make contact, I returned the mags at my expense and asked for the correct order or to credit my account. I have still heard nothing and have not received a credit to my account. I have continued a period email campaign to get my money returned or the correct mags. Still no response after 6 weeks. This company sucks. My new rule of on line ordering is if they don't list a phone number or answer a phone, DON"T BUY FROM THAT VENDOR. There are plenty of reputable companies to choose from. National Surplus Buy My mags is not one of them.
We need to media blast this company. They are sending out dangerous products that do not work....

·
Registered
2 Posts
We need to media blast this company. They are sending out dangerous products that do not work....
I purchased two 10 round mags and when I tried them they wouldn't feed properly. They responded to my email with an RA# and I returned the mags. Heard nothing and couldn't get ahold of them. I had to contact my credit card to dispute the charge. They are currently looking at it, but I think they will remove the charge.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts