National Gun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If so, what do you guys think about them? I've been looking at them quite a bit, and I'm starting to really want one (add it to the list). I have my eye on a PM9. If anybody has any personal experience or insight, I would love to hear it. Thanks!

·
Registered
283 Posts
I would not trust the polymer guns.
They seem to be a crap shoot with, at least a 50% chance of getting a lemon. There is a guy over on another board whose P9 (or PM9, I can't remember which) suffered catastrophic failure!!! The barrel split in half and the frame is toast!! He claims to have been shooting Remington 115gr FMJ at the time of the KB.
The usual malady reported is simple intractable jamming. Kahr needs to hire a couple of polymer engineers, pronto!!

On the other hand, the stainless steel guns are top notch!!
I've had an MK9 Elite 98 for several years and to say it's the cat's meow is an understatement to say the least!! The trigger is butter smooth, on par with the finest Smith and Wesson revolver. The accuracy is, well, more than acceptable as seen in the picture below.

If I were going to purchase another Kahr pistol, I'd stay with the metal framed guns!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I own a Kahr CW9, I stand behind Kahr completely, as my main carry gun I put it through the test of wear and tear and countless rounds.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts