1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
Looks like another MAC-10 wannabe.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I have shot something similar in .380. It was full auto and ran so fast, it would empty a mag before the first piece of brass hit the ground. Loads of fun if you could afford to feed it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
shot a semi auto clone in 9mm.........not reliable, big, clunky, and could not use it for anything other than kitchen trash can accuracy beyond 15 yards ...........but it made a great conversation piece and turned a lot of heads......

Reactions: gvaldeg1

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Semi Auto copy of a Mac 10. Originally these were intended as a sub machine gun to be used with a suppressor. There was also a 9mm and a .380 ACP version. accuracy with any of them sucks in full auto and probably in semi auto as well. Due to the light weight of the bolt on the .380 ACP M-11 version rate of fire is very high around 800 RPM compared to around 600 RPM for the .45 and 9mm versions. Just touch the trigger and its empty.

·
Registered
39 Posts
In 9 mm with a red dot sight they are not bad. The barrel is 10 inchs . It feels like a 2x4 as far as comfort. Takes the old sten mags that used to be cheap as dirt.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Eh a clone of UZI or Mac 10 I do prefer the semi in these, However auto rocks my issues with the auto 1) seems like I spend all day RELOADING 2) 30-40 round magazines What 1.5 seconds and reload, For me a curios gun at best nice to look at fun to shoot. Other than that I can do without.

·
1911 Addict
9 Posts
If it’s a semiautomatic then what’s the point?
+1

A guy at my gun club had the full-auto version (M10). He let me burst off one mag...I wasn't impressed. Thing quickly became REALLY hot, felt like it was made out of pot metal. If you were considering one that was full-auto, and you had the spare change, then I'd say go for it just to have something with a fun-switch. But semi-auto??

There are a lot better choices on which to spend your $500.

·
Galactic Effectuator
525 Posts
I have shot one. It is the semi-automatic version of the MAC-10 submachine gun. The one I fired was 'early' and fired from an open bolt. Subsequent versions were closed bolt guns. Trigger pull was awful, sights were mediocre and ergonomics were primitive. Unless you must be first on your block, I'd pass on it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts