National Gun Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The M&P -- I've heard it described as a pocket pistol. Is it really a pocket pistol? Anyone actually carry it that way daily?

I also heard the Ruger LCR is a pocket pistol. :lol: Whose pockets? I'm hoping the M&P is better.

I don't want an LCP but that's what I might have to go with for a true pocket pistol.

·
Registered
6,543 Posts
been carrying an LCR with compact grips in my front pocket for a long while........the LCRs replaced the Smith 642 and a 640.....

i know several folks that pocket the LCP and the MP bodyguard.

tight jeans do not work well.........tru-spec and 5.11 pants work really well with their deep front pockets and larger than jeans opening.

·
Banned
130 Posts
been carrying an LCR with compact grips in my front pocket for a long while........the LCRs replaced the Smith 642 and a 640.....

i know several folks that pocket the LCP and the MP bodyguard.

tight jeans do not work well.........tru-spec and 5.11 pants work really well with their deep front pockets and larger than jeans opening.
+1

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
First mistake was considering the M&P Jennings would be better However undercover LCP .380 5 days a week forget it is in the pocket most times. Taurus rocks a pretty cool curve and TCP 738 and YES I`d still rate em above the M&P. However that is me I have had no luck with that M&P line

·
Registered
381 Posts
Any pistol is a pocket pistol if you want it to be, case and point:

20200412_153650.jpg

I kid, of course, but in all seriousness, I think the M&P Bodygaurd is plenty small enough to be reasonably be called a pocket pistol.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Not a Bodyguard, but a Beretta Tom Cat .32 ACP.
In a pocket, or an ankle, or hip holster.
Depending on situation, clothing, etc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts