National Gun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts

Well, it fits perfectly. Guess I should have just relaxed about it.

Even came tuned rather perfectly. Retention is spot on.

Practiced some drawing and re-holstering. Drove around to get the 3 year old to sleep and it wasn’t too bad in the car either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m surprised Safariland doesn’t get more hype than they do, they make excellent equipment, everything from IWB holsters, to tactical thigh rigs, to duty holsters. Same quality across the board. I love mine.
Jeans Textile Sleeve Waist Street fashion

·
Registered
29 Posts
I haven’t heard anything bad about them. And from what I understand tons of police carry them, so they must be at least functional.

They never did respond to my emails. Perhaps they knew I’d be fine once it arrived. Heh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've never heard anything bad about them either, but I also hear suprisingly few people talking about them in the forums/reddit compared to other subpar (IMO) holsters. I've been looking at maybe getting their 575 Pro Fit GLS holster because I like the idea of having a locking retention system in a IWB, the only thing holding me back is I carry a full size gun and it has no backing, so id likely have to wear an undershirt with it to comfortable use it. Wouldnt bother me in the winter but summer in OK can be miserable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.