National Gun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Léitheoir
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Specifically the “6287” SLS model?

I’ve ordered one to fit my Glock 19X with a TLR-1 HL light on it, and while it shipped fairly quickly it looks like it has the wrong light listed.

I used the holster finder on their website, and between the SureFire X300 and the TLR it doesn’t look like the part number changes. Does it fit both?

Rectangle Font Parallel Number Pattern

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Léitheoir
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
While I am not familiar with Safariland holsters, on the surface it would seem that way.
They did the same on my 1911s . I think they make them light profile kind of "universal".
Thank you. That’s what I think I’m seeing. Either way I guess I’ll find out Wednesday.

Found this. I think it confirms what I was suspecting.

·
Léitheoir
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Well, it fits perfectly. Guess I should have just relaxed about it.

Even came tuned rather perfectly. Retention is spot on.

Practiced some drawing and re-holstering. Drove around to get the 3 year old to sleep and it wasn’t too bad in the car either.

·
Léitheoir
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I’m surprised Safariland doesn’t get more hype than they do, they make excellent equipment, everything from IWB holsters, to tactical thigh rigs, to duty holsters. Same quality across the board. I love mine.
View attachment 132455
I haven’t heard anything bad about them. And from what I understand tons of police carry them, so they must be at least functional.

They never did respond to my emails. Perhaps they knew I’d be fine once it arrived. Heh.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts