National Gun Forum banner

Anybody Around Here Collect Nazi Guns?

11K views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  FREEDOMRING 
G
#1 ·

Just found this old pic I made for another forum - long ago.
:cool:

See less See more
#14 ·
Do you still have the P-08 ? Is it a two or three date pistol? Need more information could be the best of the lot. They often sell for $1,000. UP .

#16 ·
Oh well I'm always looking. Those old soldiers are getting harder and harder to find.

#17 ·
My best friend has a numbers matching broomhandle mauser, complete with stock and everything that his great grandfather brought back from WWII. Really cool old gun, maybe someday we'll actually take it out and shoot it.

#22 ·
Whoa, that's beautiful!!!!

What a pistol, I've been reading up on those! VERY VERY SWEET!

#25 ·
Interesting thread activity. Six years old with a couple posts then picks up again a couple weeks ago and is on the 3rd page. Strange to see zipperzap's name. He went to his reward several years ago.

I only have one firearm associated with the Nazi period. An intact K98.

#26 ·
He passed on huh? Sorry to hear this. Well 'zipperzap' started a great thread so lets keep it alive for em', gone but not forgotten ...my newest acquisition will be arriving soon so I'll post pictures soon. Happy hunting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.