National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No artful display here, but here are my few Nazi guns

I should pick up a few more of these, but still trying to fill gaps in my US collection :lol:

·
Registered
70 Posts
The K98 and Luger are very fine weapons indeed. I'd be glad to own either one if I could afford them. But I remember the Nazi days, and prefer to think of them as German guns.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I don't collect anything, but I do have a k98 that still has the eagle-swastika markings on it (i was told they were shaved off before they were sent/taken back to the U.S.)

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Yes I do but mostly that odd ball .32 acp pistol though here are but some of the WWI WWII firearms I collected over the years

Attachments

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,659 Posts
Collect? Dunno. I have some.

·
55,659 Posts
How much money do you have to spend on a MG-42?

·
Registered
8,098 Posts
Do you still have the P-08 ? Is it a two or three date pistol? Need more information could be the best of the lot. They often sell for $1,000. UP .

·
55,659 Posts
The P08 picture was posted on 09-08-2007. It has been a considerable amount of time since the picture's poster has been active on this board.

·
Registered
8,098 Posts
Oh well I'm always looking. Those old soldiers are getting harder and harder to find.

·
Registered
734 Posts
My best friend has a numbers matching broomhandle mauser, complete with stock and everything that his great grandfather brought back from WWII. Really cool old gun, maybe someday we'll actually take it out and shoot it.

·
55,659 Posts
Sweet!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts