National Gun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ride a Harley 05 softail deluxe. Just wondering if there are other bike riders in the forum?

·
Banned
818 Posts
Well, I'm more of a dirt bike rider, but I do have a Sportster. It's not as loud as a big Harley, but it's still way too loud and embarrassing for me to ride around town.

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Sold my Suzuki Katana last year. Had it since I lived in California but did not ride much in Illinois due to my travel schedule. My dream one day is to own a Harley Softail like the FLSTF.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This my first Harley. Its a 2005 Softail Deluxe. Have about 8200 miles to date! It is a lot different from all the Honda, Yamahas and BMWs that I have owned over the years.

Its a lot of fun to ride on the backroads of Oregon.

·
Registered
569 Posts
sig232 said:
This my first Harley. Its a 2005 Softail Deluxe. Have about 8200 miles to date! It is a lot different from all the Honda, Yamahas and BMWs that I have owned over the years.

Nice looking bike...I ride with the American Legion Riders Post 149 here in NV.
2002 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100 actually made in Marysville, Ohio.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
glennc said:
sig232 said:

Good to see you are riding with the American Legion Riders. I recently joined the Patriot Guards and join their missions when I can! Work is interferring with my social life!

·
Registered
569 Posts
sig232 said:
glennc said:
sig232 said:

Good to see you are riding with the American Legion Riders. I recently joined the Patriot Guards and join their missions when I can! Work is interferring with my social life!
Yea I hear ya on the work...I've ridden on 4 Patriot Guard Missions so far.

G

·
nope, no h.d.'s :eek: but i do have a nice R-1150R, :) plus an old 32 yr old air head. ;)

does a H.D. clone count? yamie 1100 V star :p

:-B-:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sewerman said:
nope, no h.d.'s :eek: but i do have a nice R-1150R, :) plus an old 32 yr old air head. ;)

does a H.D. clone count? yamie 1100 V star :p

:-B-:
You bet! I like the Yamaha and Honda clones! Both companies are making some nice cruiser bikes. They are reliable and pretty quick.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts