Big Honkin' Daddy
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or other band members? The old f#rt with the guitar is me.... :ugeek:

·
Big Honkin' Daddy
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess this is where I am old fashioned. Not much into Nintendo games. A couple of people told me I was pretty good with the real thing. I also work on them and some have even been brought back from the dead. My web site http://www.dscustom.com

L

·
0 Posts
sweet. i tired to learn but it seams the only finger i can train right is my trigger finger

·
Registered
957 Posts
I play, a little. Guns have taken over my main interest the last few years, but I've got 3 Carvins and a Steve Via "legacy" half stack stashed away. Thats a sweet looking SG youve got there! Rock On Dude!

·
Big Honkin' Daddy
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's actually an Epiphone reissue of a '62 Les Paul Custom G-400 in TV yellow. They spun the original SG off of this model. Santana made a lot of $$$ playing a '62 SG. :mrgreen:

G

·
0 Posts
I tried to learn when I was a kid but the music instructor told me I have "stupid fingers" and I could never get the hang of it. :evil:

S

·
0 Posts
i play a little for my own enjoyment...kinda wind down time.

i have an accoustic six string jap box made in the late seventies, very good sounding and workmanship. quality wood!
also an ibanez collectors model,quality wood! a drop dead ringer for a martin d-28. picked it up at a pawn shop in oregon. one of my best finds though my granddaughter has claim to it now.

guild 12 string made in their first new jersey factory. great action and projection. stumbled a cross this one morning in the penny saver for $200.00! didn't argue, plopped down the cash and ran!

went nuts while working with a guitar freak eight years ago.
purchased a 62 re'issue of the fender jaguar. then a rickenbacker 330 with a fender deville w/2 12"s.
the band never got started. my son has the amp and the axes are for him when he is old enough to appreciate them.

through the years i've played the bagpipes in several street bands, and a little irish fiddle (in my home) but mostly just goof off.

:-B-:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts