National Gun Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this tiny WORKING pistol. It looks very old and I know really nothing about it. Anyone have any leads that might help me track down info on it?
IMAG0135.jpg IMAG0136.jpg

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Looks like a cap gun or toy.

·
Registered
7,253 Posts
What is that?

·
Registered
7,193 Posts
Proof marks, emblems, markings? You say working--------- as in you have shot it?

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
If you look at it there is a seam that goes down the barrel and around the grip. Just looks like a 2 piece pop metal toy

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have something similar. But in better shape. It's a break open, single action pistol. On the handle is engraved a rabbit on one side and a deer on the other. My dad had it since he was a kid. Passed it down to me. He claimed to be able to shoot it. I'm in the same boat as you. No info.

·
Jesus Saves
8,051 Posts
If you look closely at the one pic, there looks like an opening on the left side, just above the trigger. Or am I seeing a firing pin? I know little about guns, but that looks strange to me.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Here some pictures of my Micro Pistol. I'm thinking it might be from Germany from the engravings.
357 or 44 mag? Seriously though that thing is tiny, is it a real gun? If so what does it shoot, a .22 shell looks like it would be bigger than the barrel.

·
Galactic Effectuator
525 Posts
I'm pretty sure I had one of those as a kid in the middle 1950s. It was a toy and fired caps which 'stuck' onto a provided 'cartridge' (also one piece and inert).

Since the hammer serves as the breechblock, I doubt seriously that is a real firearm. Even a .32 rimfire has more recoil impulse than that example would handle.

·
Registered
924 Posts

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
That one on armslist would be illegal in NY, it has a threaded barrel!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Holy Cow! That gun is exactly like mine minus the threaded barrel. Even the engraved rabbit, cool. Thank you very much. I'm going to contact the company. I wonder how old is my model?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts