National Gun Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Right Wing Zealot
1,228 Posts
Being gay is just as natural as being born blind, extra smart, color blind or or with six fingers. they make you different and not the norm, but to say it is unatural (as if it means its wrong) is very narrow
Child molesters make this same argument...they were just born being attracted to 5 year olds...should I be tolerant of them? They use that exact same argument you are making...they can't turn off what arouses them, even if they wanted to. According to you...this should be natural and I am narrow minded for disagreeing with it. I also think you are forgetting that environment sometimes plays a part in a persons sexual orientation. I have sent many 'straight' girls to prison that came out as lesbians...why do some straight people become bisexual or homosexual after they engage in deviant sexual activity...what 'turns some on' can be a learned as easily as it is if they were 'born like that'.
please believe there are PLENTY of "straight" child molesters
I do believe you. Please find me one organized group with card carrying members and rallies/parades that support them. Didn't think so. But NAMBLA sure is sponsored by gay/lesbian groups all the time.
I am not a homo-sexual at all, I guess Im just so surprised at the norrow-mindedness shown bywhat seem to be logical people. Just b/c you were raised to follow a certain belief doesnt mean that belief is right.
So some of us have different beliefs than you do. Are we not logical people because our religion or experience is different that yours? I also support candidates that support the death penalty...some people feel that is 'government sponsored murder', does this mean I am narrow minded since I don't have the tolerance for the homicidal mutants on death row that they do?
P.S. San Fran is still thriving and doing well last time I heard..no destroyed civilization there....
From what I heard, the illegal alien population there is thriving...especially as they commit murders in their 'sanctuary city' while our armed forces recruiters are forced into exile from there. Thriving indeed...if every city in the U.S. was like that, we just as well surrender to whomever felt like kicking our *** that day.

This argument is obviously contentious, but know your opinions are respected, even if I don't agree with them.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Don Lu,

I have to disagree with you on several points you just made. There is no evidence that a majority of gays are natural born. That is a falsehood spread by the gay groups themselves. Homosexuality was considered a neurotic condition by the mental health community until they pulled it in the 1970's. The change of diagnosis was not because of empirical evidence, it was a political decision.

How many gays do you know for real? I have know a lot over the years. Some are even in my wife's family. I have to say that out of all the homosexuals out there only about 2% are true homosexuals. The rest are very troubled and gravitate to the attention whore mentality, hedonistic and narcissistic lifestyle being gay grants. If you scratch a gay deep enough, they are very insecure people with real identity issues.

They are like every one issue self centered pain in the neck agenda group. Just because they are one way, they expect everybody to be that way. It is not acceptance to start promoting a lifestyle to first, second or third grade kids. Sexuality of any kind does not belong in the crammer schools. But they have pushed it where kids are learning that "Daddy's New Room Mate" and "Heather has Two Mommy's" is a normal state of things. No it is not.

I do not believe gays should be driven from society. I also believe that they have the same rights as any American citizen. But what I do not agree with is the constant demands for special treatment. They are dangerous to society because only a few years ago, some 12 year old kid who wanted to be a tyranny was given some help. Now it is encouraged. So you take an already confused kid, who is having gender identity problems is told it is right and proper to be that way. These school officials are screwing these kids up for their lives.

I can go on, but I will not. We will just leave it that I do not agree with most of what you said. That there may not be a group in a small room plotting the death of American culture. But they are harming society by their idiotic antics.

D

·
0 Posts
Child molesters make this same argument...they were just born being attracted to 5 year olds...should I be tolerant of them
There are a lot of people that use this type of argument for different reasons..the litmus test for me is, does the behavior hurt anyone..in the case of the child molester, the answer is yes. In the case of two adult men doing what floats their boats in the privacy of their home, the answer is no.
I have to say that out of all the homosexuals out there only about 2% are true homosexuals
And the other 98% fake homos......:sosp:
.what 'turns some on' can be a learned as easily as it is if they were 'born like that'.
good point, but you know many times "deviant sexual behavior" has nothing to do w/sex most times...but rather domination, anger, control..I give credability to those situations, but also beleive that many people just love who they love, w/no deviant intentions. I joined this forum to discuss guns not so much sexuality. So I digress and leave his topic alone....

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
I agree Don, we have beat this one to death. Just one thing. It is bad form to cherry pick you quotes.

Here is what I wrote in its entirety.

How many gays do you know for real? I have know a lot over the years. Some are even in my wife's family. I have to say that out of all the homosexuals out there only about 2% are true homosexuals. The rest are very troubled and gravitate to the attention whore mentality, hedonistic and narcissistic lifestyle being gay grants. If you scratch a gay deep enough, they are very insecure people with real identity issues.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
I agree Don, we have beat this one to death. Just one thing. It is bad form to cherry pick your quotes.

Here is what I wrote in its entirety.

Quote: How many gays do you know for real? I have know a lot over the years. Some are even in my wife's family. I have to say that out of all the homosexuals out there only about 2% are true homosexuals. The rest are very troubled and gravitate to the attention whore mentality, hedonistic and narcissistic lifestyle being gay grants. If you scratch a gay deep enough, they are very insecure people with real identity issues.

I always hate to generalize but what you say is true for the most part.

D

·
0 Posts
it wasnt my intention to cherry-pick, the quote I chose sums up you belief as I saw it...
I have to say that out of all the homosexuals out there only about 2% are true homosexuals. The rest are very troubled and gravitate to the attention whore mentality, hedonistic and narcissistic lifestyle being gay grants. If you scratch a gay deep enough, they are very insecure people with real identity issues.
this is your opinion, and may be what you honestly have observed or just believe to be true. I feel this is only opinion as I dont think there are any facts to substantiate your claim..much the same way that people may feel that people who dress a certain way have certain attitudes, ie "gangsta dress". This is understandably an assumption made by those who form there opinion based on what gets headlines..most gangsters seen on TV dress a certain way, it does not mean however that most people that dress this way are gangsters. Just as most muslim extremist terrorist are arab, it doesnt mes that most arabs are terrorist or extreme. Just because it is easy and almost natural to stereotype, doesnt mean that we are correct in our assumptions/stero-types.I think the same concept applies. 98% is a large number..some stats show that 1 out of 10 people are homosexual. some may act in a way that you would never know they were gay unless you were a fly on their walls..the ones who we judge all gays by are the extremes like...Ru Paul, Jeffery Dalmer, or the Flamboyant ones on MTV ect...they are the extremes and do not represent most gays....I still think the assumptions are incorrect, but It was not my intention to cherry-pick. To say that 98 out of 100 gays are "very troubled and gravitate to the attention whore mentality, hedonistic and narcissistic lifestyle being gay grants." is not reality. your reality may not be actual reality...ok, I promise Im done now..just wanted to let you know I wasnt cherry-picking , as the quote I chose did not go against the message you were sending in your post.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts