·
Aim true !
11,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LGS has it.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
I know you have a Rock 1911 and like it so much you are an Armscor fanboy. The price looks pretty good. I guess if you wanted to add another to your collection... If it was local to me that 44 mag might find a way to my safe. It's harder to tell with the titanium cylinder but it may be low mileage. Someone may have bought it and thought it was the greatest gun in the world until they shot it and realized the lighter weight comes at price at the range. I think that's why my snubby 44 mag Redhawk look so new at a decent price. It looks real good till you shoot it then the blood stains may clash with the stainless finish.

You guys really need to take care of that store and chat up the owner and tell him to keep up the good work. Refer as many local folks as you can so he can pay the rent and get a loud jingle in his pockets so he can keep the lights on and the doors open.

·
Aim true !
11,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This would be my 8th RIA 1911. He's closed today. I send every one to the new LGS. I used to praise Gators too. But he got greedy when the mayhem hit. Bill the new LGS owner said he would never do what Zach did at Gators to his customers.

Reactions: gvaldeg1

·
Aim true !
11,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well i didn't get the 1911. Got something else. I put them on layaway. My son wants the one with the bobbed hammer.

Reactions: Philmo11 and Speed

·
Aim true !
11,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's Mount Carmel Guns and ammo. In Mt Carmel Pa.

·
Super Moderator
12,621 Posts
Very nice! You have my permission to get the 1911!

--Wag--

Reactions: Coalcracker
1 - 14 of 14 Posts