National Gun Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a Canik TP9SFx today (pic below) hoping to get out to shoot it this weekend. Been waiting about a month for it, went in, handled one, took a week to think on it, went back, and what do you know, they were sold out. Took him a month to get more in, but I've certainly been rewarded for my patience in this case.

Good sights, nice trigger, smooth gun overall. Comes with everything I need to get started in local shooting competitions. Even has mounting plates if I ever decide to break into the carry optics division. All that for $500 out the door.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've heard nothing but good thing from those who own or have shot them, figured I'd pick one up while they're still relatively cheap. I'd go shoot it today, but there's supposed to be thunderstorms all afternoon.

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,318 Posts
Nice, congrats have fun with it

Reactions: ArthAnsgar

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Our range has become overgrown over the past few weeks, so I didn't get to do any shooting today. Don't know if I'll get around to clearing it this weekend, might just have to wait till next weekend to get it a test run.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Just another in a long line of Glock knock offs. Why not officially come to the dark side and get a G34?

j/k! Enjoy sir.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've already come to the dark side, so to speak, my EDC is a G43x. But joking aside, price point is a big motivator here, the G34 is almost double the cost of the Canik.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts