National Gun Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since yesterday, when I click on New Posts it shows only 17 posts per page where it used to show 25 posts per page. The first page of 17 posts works fine but when I click Page 2 I get an error message saying "V bulletin, Sorry no matches. Please try different terms".

This happened yesterday and again today.

Reactions: Ziggidy

·
Registered
351 Posts
Maybe I'm not understanding your "problem" but it sound like there were only 17 new posts since your last login and they were all listed on the first page so there should be nothing on page 2...

·
Jesus Saves
7,843 Posts
I experienced the same thing.

Normally there may be up to 3 pages of new posts but yesterday I was showing 17 pages. If I clicked on any page other than the first page, I received the same error message. Showing 17 pages of new posts is nonexistent.

Today I am showing 2 pages of new posts but if click on page 2, I get the same error message.

It is not a big deal for me, systems have glitches - just want to let KW know it happened to me also.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe I'm not understanding your "problem" but it sound like there were only 17 new posts since your last login and they were all listed on the first page so there should be nothing on page 2...
Page 1 says "17 of 26" then gives an option to go to page 2 to see the remaining 9 posts. When I click on page 2 I get the error message saying: "V bulletin, Sorry no matches. Please try different terms".

·
Registered
13,711 Posts
This has been happening ever since they deleted hundreds of post by the spammers. It might take a while for things to get cleaned up. Yesterday it showed page one of 20, but I couldn't view any other page, they were probably the pages that were deleted. Late last night I was down to 3 pages of normal stuff. The day is young, I'm not showing any more than one page of new posts.

BTW, my browser is set to clear the cache when I close my browser. You might want to clear your cache.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Page 1 says "17 of 26" then gives an option to go to page 2 to see the remaining 9 posts. When I click on page 2 I get the error message saying: "V bulletin, Sorry no matches. Please try different terms".
Oh okay, I was thinking 17 new post but not pages of new post; I will bow out gracefully as I'm just not nerdy or geeky enough to give an intelligent answer (not that there's anything wrong with nerds or geeks)!

·
Registered
18,625 Posts
I never even used the New Posts button, but instead glanced at the list of new posts in the R.H. Forum Threads title listing box, or just clicked on the "bold type" of forums. So I learned of the "new to me" feature of the New Posts button.

·
Super Moderator
11,358 Posts
Thanks to Alan and Popeye and the posts that have been reported to them, the problem should start to disappear shortly.

Keep us posted, though.

--Wag--

1 - 8 of 8 Posts