National Gun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Angry Citizen
1,521 Posts
But what the antis don't realize is he could have just as easily gone in there and stabbed her, and then himself.

G

·
But what the antis don't realize is he could have just as easily gone in there and stabbed her, and then himself.
No, that is not true.
Take Britian for instance, once you outlaw guns people simply stop killing eachother. <Sarcasm>

·
Registered
402 Posts
The antis don't believe that taking away our guns will stop violence, or even gun violence (at least not the gun control leadership- the sheeple believe it). They know better. Gun control isn't about violence or even guns. It's about control.

·
Red State Rising
2,215 Posts
The antis don't believe that taking away our guns will stop violence, or even gun violence (at least not the gun control leadership- the sheeple believe it). They know better. Gun control isn't about violence or even guns. It's about control.
You said it... and I say - screw their control...

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Cowards - ignorant SOBs who will take an easy way out and then have to take someone with them. We all have difficulties in life that we have overcome. These [email protected]@rds really anger me. If they want to kill themselves, just go find a nice deserted field and blow their brains out where Mother Nature can take care of the remains.

The guy who did this will be enjoying BBQ for all eternity and it will be his own flesh roasting in He!!.

Sorry - I had to vent......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts