·
Dr. of Loadology
15,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
W

·
0 Posts
How bout this for a 180 turnaround.
The city od Kennesaw, GA passed an ordinance several years ago that every citizen eligible to own a firearm must keep one and appropriate ammo in their homes at all times. It's not enforced but it did send a message to the anti gun idiots.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
gunrnr said:
This one failed, but where are the Antis going to try next?

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07242/813209-55.stm
This is why we need a Supreme Court Ruling on this issue to put a stop to the movement to strip the Constitution of the second amendment. That's their role, to interpret the meaning of the Constitution and how it applies. They have been avoiding the issue for years!

·
Dr. of Loadology
15,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
whompuss said:
How bout this for a 180 turnaround.
The city od Kennesaw, GA passed an ordinance several years ago that every citizen eligible to own a firearm must keep one and appropriate ammo in their homes at all times. It's not enforced but it did send a message to the anti gun idiots.
To be continued, for sure.

Y'All may recall that the Kennesaw, GA ordinance came partly as a response to the Morton Grove, Ill. law which banned handguns in the city limits. To my knowledge, there was never a test case. If there was, I'm sure not aware, nor can I find it after a cursory check of the facts. Should have been.

Now, at least, we should see a Supreme Court case come from the DC ban case. If it does, it's about damn time!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts