National Gun Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,086 Posts
This "event" should emphasis the serious neglect we afford people with mental health issues. Instead we have libtoons stepping up to push their anti-gun agenda without any thought to real problem of mental health care.

·
Banned
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This "event" should emphasis the serious neglect we afford people with mental health issues. Instead we have libtoons stepping up to push their anti-gun agenda without any thought to real problem of mental health care.
Let's do an open season on them. Oh wait, it's time for the polls maybe we can make a change finally. Unfortunately, we have other libtard loving freaks that'll go up against us. Politics is the root of all evil.

·
Curmudgeon
4,379 Posts
This guy stabbed 3 men to death, and shot to death another male and two women. Lies are all out over today that this is about guns, or he hated women, that he was a white conservative. None of it true. This was a half white lefty nut case who hated just about everybody. He also used the new and approved 10 round magazines in all his Glocks, of which he had four with him, along with dozens of loaded mags.

·
Registered
5,908 Posts
This guy stabbed 3 men to death, and
shot to death another male and two women.
Lies are all out over today that this is about guns, or he hated women, that he was a white conservative.
None of it true.
This was a half white lefty nut case who hated just about everybody.
He also used the new and approved 10 round magazines in all his Glocks, of which he had four with him, along with dozens of loaded mags.

You left out the two people he struck with his vehicle.
But I do not believe they expired; So technically you are correct.

Best I can understand?
His weapons list:
Knife
Firearm
Vehicle

·
Registered
185 Posts
This guy stabbed 3 men to death, and shot to death another male and two women. Lies are all out over today that this is about guns, or he hated women, that he was a white conservative. None of it true. This was a half white lefty nut case who hated just about everybody. He also used the new and approved 10 round magazines in all his Glocks, of which he had four with him, along with dozens of loaded mags.

Can you provide a link to your 4 Glocks claim? Everything I'm seeing that gives a count says he had three handguns, and yesterday I read that two of them Sig P226s and one a Glock 34.

Santa Barbara killer Elliot Rodger bought three handguns legally at gun shop | Mail Online

·
Curmudgeon
4,379 Posts
Can you provide a link to your 4 Glocks claim? Everything I'm seeing that gives a count says he had three handguns, and yesterday I read that two of them Sig P226s and one a Glock 34.
Chalk it up to early reports. Happens every time, and in the days ahead we will know more. My point was that he murdered 4 men and 2 women, and half his victims were stabbed, so people calling this a gun crime or a woman-hate crime are off the mark. Notice he stabbed three men first - stabbing is a much more personal means than firing at two girls across the street - if he really hated anyone it was those three. This guy wanted to see men and women dead at his hands, and if you include his vehicle as a weapon, firearms accounted for a minor number of his victims.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
So now we have to make vehicles and knives illegal. While we are at it let's make Rocks illegal. I posted a thread on that issue last year. You might want to read it again. It sorta puts things in perspective. EVERYTHING is a potential weapon !

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
This event might result in laws to identify and forcibly treat anyone who meets the criteria of "disturbed." I can see it now - the BATFEMI - Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, Explosives, and Mentally ILL. That last category will cover anyone and everyone who has ever been treated for any emotional or behavioral condition, including school kids prescribed Ritalin, or even sent to the principal's office for any level of disobedience. The government will use this crime to identify as many citizens as possible as high-risk, and deny them the right to keep and bear arms. Returning veterans, anyone fired from his job, getting a divorce, filing for bankruptcy, any excuse will do to get people labeled less than perfectly stable, and hence high risk. of course, these people, all of them, must not be allowed possession of firearms and ammunition.

No matter how screwed up you are, no matter how depressed you feel, NEVER seek treatment from ANY mental health provider, counselor or advisor, even if you find yourself not just building castles in the air, but living in them as well. The doctor-patient and priest-penitent privilege will be amended to allow reporting mental health patients, and anyone who is disturbed, confused, or even unhappy to the NICS and local police departments. You will soon be medically deprived of your rights as surely and finally as if you'd been convicted of a felony. It's coming - count on it.

·
Registered
9,128 Posts
In my limited experience I do not believe that a child (without physical or mental deformity ) that with his normal appearance would be this anti social without parental issues being involved. But his dad wants to blame the NRA.
I also understand that he had 2 sigs and 1 glocks with 40 mags and 400 in those mags. That law sure helped.

·
Registered
6,452 Posts
This event might result in laws to identify and forcibly treat anyone who meets the criteria of "disturbed." I can see it now - the BATFEMI - Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, Explosives, and Mentally ILL. That last category will cover anyone and everyone who has ever been treated for any emotional or behavioral condition, including school kids prescribed Ritalin, or even sent to the principal's office for any level of disobedience. The government will use this crime to identify as many citizens as possible as high-risk, and deny them the right to keep and bear arms. Returning veterans, anyone fired from his job, getting a divorce, filing for bankruptcy, any excuse will do to get people labeled less than perfectly stable, and hence high risk. of course, these people, all of them, must not be allowed possession of firearms and ammunition.

No matter how screwed up you are, no matter how depressed you feel, NEVER seek treatment from ANY mental health provider, counselor or advisor, even if you find yourself not just building castles in the air, but living in them as well. The doctor-patient and priest-penitent privilege will be amended to allow reporting mental health patients, and anyone who is disturbed, confused, or even unhappy to the NICS and local police departments. You will soon be medically deprived of your rights as surely and finally as if you'd been convicted of a felony. It's coming - count on it.
As well as any membership in any " Fringe " organization. That screws me. I belong to ABATE, The SCA, The NRA and all of them are considered fringe organizations. I mean how can you trust someone who participates in protests of mass civil disobedience? Even in the SCA we joke that we are all about half nuts, and the NRA...? Well we know what wack jobs those people are.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
There are many reports on this incident.

Three semi-automatic handguns were receovered from the suspect's car, police said. All of the weapons were legally purchased and registered to the suspect. Over 400 remaining rounds were found in the suspect's possession by the end of the melee', Brown added.
Santa Barbara suspect feared cops would foil plan - chicagotribune.com

...with pictures...
Santa Barbara killer Elliot Rodger bought three handguns legally at gun shop | Mail Online

Alleged Santa Barbara Killer Elliot Rodger and the Twisted Cult of Modern Masculinity - The Daily Beast

·
Curmudgeon
4,379 Posts
Sheriff Bill Brown said:
Three 9 mm semi-automatic handguns were recovered from the suspect's vehicle. Two of these were Sig Sauer 226 model handguns and the remaining one was a Glock 34 long slide... We have determined that all three of the weapons were legally purchased from federally licensed firearms dealers and they were all registered to the suspect.
The article goes on to say:
President Obama and other gun control advocates also pushed to reduce legal magazine capacity to 10 rounds following the attack on Sandy Hook Elementary, suggesting smaller magazines would dissuade mass murderers. However, Breitbart News has repeatedly reported that, if magazines held fewer rounds, criminals would simply buy more magazines to commit their heinous acts.

On May 24, Sheriff Brown suggested that Rodger had done just that, as police found a total of 41 "loaded 10-round magazines" in Rodger's car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts