National Gun Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
First time I've gotten the lucky draw, yippie!!! I'm looking forward to it. Thanks again whompuss!!! :-B-:

-Derek

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
xjedix said:
First time I've gotten the lucky draw, yippie!!! I'm looking forward to it. Thanks again whompuss!!! :-B-:
-Derek
Lee won it on the first draw, but whomp did not want to pay the excessive shipping charges ;)

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Congratulations XJEDIX! I thought you would have preferred a lightsaber. This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight -- not as clumsy or random as a blaster. An elegant weapon of a more civilized time. :lol:

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
I demand a recount...er...strike that. OK, [in my most sincere voice] Congrats Xjedix! Way to go buddy!

I wanna cannon I wanna cannon I wanna cannon I wanna cannon I wanna cannon I wanna cannon

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Hey, Meeester, wanna trade something for that nice cannon?

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
gunrnr said:
I demand a recount...er...strike that. OK, [in my most sincere voice] Congrats Xjedix! Way to go buddy!

I wanna cannon I wanna cannon I wanna cannon I wanna cannon I wanna cannon I wanna cannon

Whomp your not from Florida are you? :D Just kidding!

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Travis said:
Whomp your not from Florida are you? :D Just kidding!
Is that a hangin' chad or are you just happy to see me?!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Gunny the Gun said:
xjedix said:
-Derek
Lee won it on the first draw, but whomp did not want to pay the excessive shipping charges ;)
i wouldnt have taken it. wouldnt be fair to pay twice what its worth to get here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts