National Gun Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello fellow law biding gun owners!!!purchased me a springfield armory xd 45 last month jan.16th to be exact while filing out the forms etc....gentleman told me 20 days anything before then we'll call today is officially the 20th day not stressing myself just can't believe all this ruckus going on.....my previous purchase for a regulated firearm was in 2011 took 7 days here in the state of maryland...anyone else in the same boat as me?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think this country needs to be segregated.....that would stop all crime IMO...well at least on our part :) yea maryland is very liberal to say the least

·
Registered
7,193 Posts
I got to say here in Indiana, the gun shop calls it in and gets a yes or no in about 15 minutes or less. Pretty much a walk in and walk out with gun set up, as long as you get approval.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea if it wasn't mass hysteria threathening our 2nd amendment would of been only 7 days thats a maryland state law unfortunately yet they want to propose more :D hahahahaha these fucking liberals with their unicorns and tooth fairy theories damn them to hell!!!

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Wow 20 day's ... i don't even have to wait that long ! have patience my good man all will be well ! .

P.S. Is it legal to hunt unicorn's and tooth fairies this time of year ? .

·
Registered
4 Posts
Isn't diversity in Amerika great? Whenever I hear someone say "Diversity is our strength," I want to puke. Diversity of opinion and values and beliefs and intelligence------what hogwash. Chaos is all we get from Diversity. Don't let anyone say that mess without challenging them!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its a cespool man.......i get easily enraged when thinking of whats going on in this nation...this needs to stop!!!how and when God only knows...but with us standing up for our constitutional rights will be the first step.....i knew from 2008 everything would go down hill i lost my patriotism once he was elected

·
Registered
6,639 Posts
Isn't diversity in Amerika great? Whenever I hear someone say "Diversity is our strength," I want to puke. Diversity of opinion and values and beliefs and intelligence------what hogwash. Chaos is all we get from Diversity. Don't let anyone say that mess without challenging them!
Diversity into the melting pot worked for American Constitutional Republic
America is a Constitutional Republic . . . NOT a Democracy

Diversity by the liberals leads to Multiculturalism which never ends well for any
Multiculturalism (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)

·
Registered
4 Posts
its a cespool man.......i get easily enraged when thinking of whats going on in this nation...this needs to stop!!!how and when God only knows...but with us standing up for our constitutional rights will be the first step.....i knew from 2008 everything would go down hill i lost my patriotism once he was elected
Don't lose your patriotism, man. That's what they WANT to happen. This monster country cannot continue on with the diversity we now have. It has been predicted we will break into regions, to allow for the fracturing of our "diverse" outlooks. Looks like that might not be all bad . . . .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts