National Gun Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any forum members have plans to visit Orygun, or if you live in the Pacific Northwest, I'd like to invite you to visit the Evergreen Aviation Museum, for free, as I am a volunteer there and can have up to 4 guests a day at no charge - admission is usually $20 per person.

The only days I have available are Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.

You can check it out at: http://www.sprucegoose.com

If you'd like to visit, email me at [email protected] or call me at 503-843-2020.

Doug

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Doug,
Thanks for the invite. I live in SE GA, ust about as far as you can get! But when we fully retire we plan a month long tour of the west. You'll be on the list.
Chris (whompuss)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When do you plan to retire??

I hope I'm still alive when you do, 'cause I'd sure like to meet you.

Doug

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ill be in bend for the oregon state idpa match. might have to swing by

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Gee, thanks Doug I will have to make the time to come see you! :)

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
I dont go to the West Coast...... At least I dont need to as of YET..... For some reason I do. Your on the list for sure my friend.

Thanks for the invite.

Travis-

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Thank you for the invitation! I will be in Oregon in November for business - just outside of Portland. I will check in with you before I leave and see what is up. Thx again! :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wish I could take you up on your offer, but I have not been able to get out of ohio in months.
Sorry, maybe someother time :(

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
bat1159man said:
Thank you for the invitation! I will be in Oregon in November for business - just outside of Portland. I will check in with you before I leave and see what is up. Thx again! :)

Give me a heads up too. I live in Portland, OR and may be available to have a drink and say hi!
[email protected]

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
sig232 said:
bat1159man said:

Give me a heads up too. I live in Portland, OR and may be available to have a drink and say hi!
[email protected]
Thanks, sig - I will give you a heads up. Beer and B.S. always a good combo! :-B-:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bat - I'll look forward to it.

Will your wife be coming??

When Sig and Scott McCoy visited, wives came, and I think they
really enjoyed themselves.

Doug

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
btt

I can verify that the Evergreen Aircraft Museum is worth the trip. Doug is a wonderful host and the Aircraft in the Museum are all top quality and very interesting. Make it a must see on your list if you every get up to this part of the NW.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts